Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Project#4: Corporate Identity - Part#2 (Business Card)

Business Card Idea#1:
I chose to put the logo on the bottom and information on top because the logo is somewhat of an odd shape. I chose to put the websites in black in order to break up the text from the graphic.








Business Card Idea#2:

I changed the color of the websites to see how it would look if it was not black. I did the color opposite of the color of the information on top so it stands out.












Business Card Idea#3:
I made the graphic part of the logo and separated it from the text. I don't think this idea ended up being very effective because it takes away from the professionalism. 












Business Card Idea#4:
I decided to see how the logo would look on top rather than at the bottom.   I chose to put the websites in black in order to break up the text from the graphic.












Business Card Idea#5:

Here I  changed the color of the websites to see how it would look if it was not black. I did the color opposite of the color of the information on top so it stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment