Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Project#1: Logo (FINAL)

Color: I chose the green color because it is my favorite color and I chose the pink because I though it looked best with the shade of green that I had chosen. 

Font: I chose this font because it was clean and clear and I liked the block text. I chose the bottom font because I thought a script-like font would add a sense of elegance. I chose a more detailed script font at first, but at the professors suggestion I chose a simple one because the more detailed one overpowered the logo and made it hard to read from a distance.

Graphic: At first when I drew this on the computer, I thought it looked somewhat childish and was not going to use it. I wasn't even planning on drawing anything since I am not much of an artist, but just to humor myself I did and I put it on the logo and to my surprise it did not look to bad. I thought it might take away from the sense of sophistication/elegance, but it did not hurt too much and it gave some meaning to the logo. I am still not sure if I like that the cherry on top is red, I think it might be a bit too distracting but I think it kind of makes it less monotonous with the same color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment